Skip to Main Content


All you need to know about library membership, borrowing and loans

If you are currently registered on our MA in Education, or an EdD, PhD, or distance learning programme and are resident in the UK, you are eligible to use our postal loans service. 

To request a postal loan click here

The scheme's terms & conditions are below: