Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
At BGU Library we are committed to proactively supporting and responding to the learning, teaching and research needs of the University and to helping its members achieve their academic goals through the provision of high quality library services and facilities. We do this by:
- facilitating access to high quality print and electronic learning resources and other relevant materials in close liaison with academic staff;
- supporting, advising and instructing library users in a friendly and efficient way;
- regularly seeking and responding to user feedback and developing and enhancing provision via monitoring, evaluation and review;
- providing accessible learning environments that are fit for purpose and conducive to study;
- actively promoting library resources, services and facilities as well as the importance of reading for pleasure;
- respecting and reflecting the diversity and inclusiveness of the university community in all that we do;
- offering effective reader services informed by policies that are clear, fair and transparent;
- actively engaging with external partners and professional networks to share good practice and maintain awareness of developments in the academic library sector.
Our Direction by Brian Talbot from Flickr under a CC BY-NC 2.0 Creative Commons Licence.